{products} {think cute designs} it’s graduation time

i am going to tell you a little secret about me. i like instant gratification. when I see something i like. something cute. something i need. i want it. not later. not in two days. i want it NOW!

thinking that others might feel the same way, my husband and i began working to create a system in which our customers could have our designs “instantly”.

instant download = instant gratification.

and now, for the first time, we are offering customizable pdf files. (each with fantastic and creative instructions)

as the designing process began for the upcoming graduation season, we had a thought. what if we offered our lauren mckinsey followers an array of color choices. our graduation collection would incorporate 16 of the most popular school colors in one pdf file. you would then choose the colors you want and print only the ones you need. there would be no need to wait for customization or personalization. that would be done INSTANTLY!

the graduation collection features hershey candy bar wrappers, hershey kiss stickers and gift tag/cupcake toppers. we love the fact that with each collection and color choices you can celebrate ALL the graduates in your life!

we are delighted to be able to offer our whimsical and {think cute} designs “instantly”. we value your feedback and are so happy that you have chosen lauren mckinsey to be a part of your life celebrations.

live good. dream big. oh, the places you will go!

congratulations to all graduates! from the little ones to the BIG ones!

we wanted to give you a graduation gift in honor of your graduates. from may 19 – may 26th the graduation hershey kisses will be available to you as a FREE download!

continue reading

18 Responses to {products} {think cute designs} it’s graduation time

1. christine June 2, 2014 at 2:03 pm #

How can I order these customizable designs for graduation?

2. Dream League Soccer Cheats May 27, 2014 at 3:36 pm #

Excellent web site. Plenty of helpful info
    here. I’m sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious.

And certainly, thank you to your effort!

3. Nancy Genzink April 20, 2014 at 9:38 pm #

Are the graduation wrappers a free download (even the ones from 2 years ago as this is my first child graduating). I can’t seem to find it. Thanks

4. Melissa Schmalenberger January 14, 2014 at 9:43 pm #

I used these designs for my sons graduation two years ago….any chances of having updated ones for 2014? {so I don’t do the same thing as his brother}

Thanks!

Melissa

• Lauren McKinsey January 15, 2014 at 10:11 am #

Yes, I am!!! In fact, I am working on something SUPER cute!!!!

5. Steph May 15, 2012 at 7:53 am #

I think this is marvelous! xo

6. Kerry May 1, 2012 at 6:52 am #

Adorable! Can’t wait to use these! Quick question; can I change the font color?

• Lauren McKinsey May 1, 2012 at 7:15 am #

Kerry. No, the font color doesn’t change. Feel free to email though and I will see what I can do! :)

7. T. Webster January 8, 2012 at 5:36 pm #

Surfing the net trying to find graduation ideas for 2 grandsons graduting high school this year. Love the ideas you have, but guess I missed out on the “free printables” for grad hershey kisses.

8. Laurie June 8, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

I am wanting to purchase the graduation candy bar wrappers (LOVE them) but really need the king size. Do you have a king size file available to purchase?

9. Colleen June 5, 2011 at 12:26 pm #

Oh my gosh, Lauren, these are great. My daughter has her Confirmation and 8th grade Graduation is a few weeks. I struggled with how to combine the two in a successful manner without drowning out either the religious or the graduation, but we finally decided on “Celebrate Sammi’s spirit” and incorporated the dream big for grad. Since I am completely technologically inept, I had a graphic artist friend of mine design the party supplies. They are so similar yet still different enough to pop even if we purchase yours, too.

Great work as usual!

• Lauren McKinsey June 5, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

Thanks Colleen – let me know if we can help!

10. Lisa~The SweetTalk Shop May 19, 2011 at 8:24 pm #

Oh these are so cute. I’m so happy you did these for the kisses cause I have just ran out of time and I wanted them for my sweet son, Corey, for his graduation from HS.
    Thank you!!!

11. Jamee May 19, 2011 at 4:19 pm #

love, love, LOVE your stuff!! THANKS for the freebie!!

12. Dorangela May 19, 2011 at 11:08 am #

Lauren, I love this! I totally think it is an amazing idea to be able to customize it and get it now! I’m working on a graduation party now, do you sell a bundle package? thanks D

• Lauren McKinsey May 19, 2011 at 8:57 pm #

D – can you send me an email at laurenmckinsey@gmail. com and we can chat about the package? thank so much for the sweet comments!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks